Terms and conditions
Contained here are the Terms and Conditions which you must read and agree to before registering for the international online Academy website is registered with COLLABRAINS CONSULTING SERVICES S.R.L ., Otopeni, Str. I.G.Duca nr. 36, Cladirea B2, Parter, Camera 10, Jud. Ilfov, in registrata la Oficial Registrului Comertului Ilfov sub nr. J23/925/2020, cod fiscal RO42312156. Please take the time to read and understand the Terms and Conditions before registering for the international online Academy EU Website. Existing members shall be informed of these Terms and Conditions once they log in. Continued registration with International online Academy EU is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions may change from time to time. Please make sure that the email address we have stored for you is current and you can access it. You can update your email address within your Info section once you sign in.
- The following expressions are given the following meanings:
(a) “Contract” means the agreement between the Tutor and the Tutee for the Tutor to perform services for the Tutee.
(b) “IoA Website” means the website operated by International Online Academy EU
(c) “Members” means Tutors and Tutees.
(d) “Tutee” means a person that uses the IoA Website with the intention of entering into a contractual relationship with a Tutor for the provision of tuition services by the Tutor to the Tutee or the Tutee’s parent/guardian.
(e) “Tutor” means a person that has appropriate qualifications and experience to provide tuition services in the areas advertised by the Tutor on the IOA Website, intending to enter into a contract to provide tuition to the Tutee or the Tutee’s nominee.
(d) “Clients” means the parents or guardian of the tutee who pay fees for tuition services
- In these Terms:-
(a) words importing the singular shall include the plural and vice versa, and
(b) words importing the masculine gender shall include the feminine gender and vice versa.
- All business is undertaken by IoA, a Tutor, and/or a Tutee or his parent/guardian is transacted subject to these Terms. In the event of any conflict between these Terms and any other terms and conditions, these Terms shall prevail. Obligations of IoA and related provisions
- The IOA Website has been established to allow a Tutee to contact a Tutor and to allow a Tutee to view the Tutor’s profile.
- IoA will take precautions it considers appropriate to keep the details of a Tutor and Tutee secure but will not be liable for unauthorized access to the information provided by a Tutor and Tutee on the IoA Website.
- IoA is not responsible for appraising information on the IoA Website. Members should exercise complete caution. Despite prohibitions, Members may provide information or otherwise behave in a way that is unreliable, misleading, or illegal. Further, IoA can offer no guarantee that Members are whom they say they are.
- Tutor Duties: A Tutor warrants that he:-
(a) is of at least eighteen years of age;
(b) has the necessary qualifications and/or experience to provide tuition in the subjects specified by the Tutor on the IoA Website.
- Tutors who contact Tutee who are under the age of 18 must ensure that the Tutee has consent from a parent or a guardian to provide tuition services to the Tutee.
9.1. A Tutor is responsible for the prices agreed with IoA. The client will pay to IoA and the company will pay to tutors. Tutors shall not ask for any kind of fee from the clients.
9.2. All the payments to the tutors will be done through bank transfer on the last day of the month.
9.3. The lesson fee will be discussed in Euros per hour. Which will be transferred through bank accounts in euros as well. IoA is not responsible for the currency conversion commission.
9.4. The lessons which marked as complete will be paid, if by any reason the tutor did not mark the lesson complete it will be 1oA is not obliged to pay for that lesson.
10.1. A Tutor must contact a Tutee through the IoA Website or management. Any other means of communication is prohibited.
10.2. A tutor will provide a 30 minutes unpaid trial lesson upon client/Tutee request.
11. A Tutor must not be in any way abusive about a Tutee or his nominee on the IoA Website or any other place.
12. A Tutor is not an employee of IoA and accepts full responsibility for all Income Tax, National Insurance, and other liabilities arising from the use of the IoA Website.
13.1 All information provided by a Tutor on the IoA Website must be accurate and kept up-to-date. This includes the correct name, address, telephone number, and qualification/experience details. Details entered by the Tutor on the IOA Website will be publicly visible and may appear in search engine results.
13.2 The use of the IoA Website is entirely at a Tutor’s own risk. A Tutor must exercise complete caution when using the IoA Website and entering into any agreements to provide tutoring services to a Tutee.
14. A Tutor must not complete on behalf of the Tutee any coursework, essays, or other assignments.
15. A Tutor must not request any upfront fees. A Tutor must only accept payment for a single lesson at a time, to be paid after that lesson through IoA.
16. A Tutee who is under 18 years of age must have consent from a parent or a guardian to register and that parent or guardian must enter into any agreement with IoA to provide tuition services.
17. IoA is not responsible for any disputes regarding parental consent or any problems that a Tutee or a parent/guardian has experienced with a Tutor.
18. The Tutee or clients shall pay their fees or dues only through IoA. The company is not responsible for any money paid outside of the platform.
19. The client shall not negotiate the lesson fee to the tutors directly. IoA reserves the right for it.
20.1. A Tutee or client accepts that his Contract for tuition services is with the IoA. not with the tutor.
20.2 .A Tutee or client shall pay the lessons fees in advance per month.
20.3. The client/tutee is obliged to do the payment in Euros as mentioned for each group class or 1-1 tuition services.
20.4 In the case of two types of currency, a client bears the costs for commission for currency exchange taken at the time of transaction.
20.3 A Tutte or client should inform IoA management at least six hours before if they can not participate in a 1-1 lesson otherwise it will be considered chargeable.
20.4. In case of the absence of the tutee in the group classes the lesson will be chargeable, however, the homework will send to the tutee to catch up on his/her work.
21. A Tutee/client must contact a Tutor through the IoA management. Any other means of communication is prohibited.
22. A Tutee or client agrees not to use the IoA website to advertise, promote, or search for tuition services for themself or the company.
23.A Tutee or client cannot act as an agent to promote the services or opportunities of IoA.
24. A Tutee or client must not publish any abusive comments about a Tutor or a Tutee on the IoA Website or any other place. This includes defamatory or derogatory comments.
25. IoA is not responsible for examination entry; this is the sole responsibility of the Tutee.
26. A Tutee/client must not pay the Tutor for lessons in advance. IoA is not liable for any financial loss that may occur as a result.
27. A Tutee/client must not request a tutor to complete coursework, essays, or other assignments for them.
28. Members must not use the IoA Website for illegal, unlawful, or prohibited purposes. This includes sending or posting junk e-mail or spam, publishing misleading, defamatory, indecent, obscene, or advertising material, or send viruses and worms.
29. Members must not impersonate any other person or entity or use a false name or a name that they have no authority to use.
30. Members must not post material to the IoA Website in which the copyright or intellectual property is or may be the property of another person or body. Liability, Indemnity, and other provisions
31. IoA has no control over or responsibility for the truth or accuracy of any material available on the IoA Website, whether provided by Members or others. Third-party websites may appear on the IoA Website. IoA does not endorse or have any responsibility for the site in question or anything which appears on it.
32. IoA is not and cannot be responsible for the behavior of Members, whether on the IoA Website or outside of it. IoA only provides a service for a Tutor and Tutee to be introduced. IoA does not pre-screen or monitor the material contributed by Members.
33. IoA is not liable for direct, indirect consequential, or any other form of loss or damage that may be suffered by a Member through the use of the IoA Website including loss of data or information or any kind of financial or physical loss or damage.
34. Members agree to indemnify IoA against all liabilities, claims, and expenses that may arise from any breach of these Terms and Conditions or through the use of the IoA Website.
35.IoA does not guarantee that a Tutor will be secured to meet the Tutee’s needs.
36. IoA is not responsible for any grade received by a Tutee or any consequence that examination grades entail.
37. The code, brand, and intellectual property of the IoA Website cannot be reused without IoA’s consent. All copyright trademarks, and other intellectual property rights in and relating to the IoA Website (including the material which is contributed by Members) are owned by IoA. It is prohibited to copy, distribute, show in public or create any derivative work from the IoA Website, or any of the material which is found on the IoA Website without the consent of IoA. Please see our Copyright Notice, which forms part of these Terms and Conditions.
38.By submitting any material to the content to the IOA Website, you:
(a) are representing that you are fully entitled to do so;
(b) grant IoA a non-exclusive, royalty-free, non-terminable license to copy, modify, distribute, show in public and create derivative works from that material in any form and any place; and
(c) authorize IoA to adapt the relevant material and you waive the right to be identified as the author of the material in question. Miscellaneous provisions reserve the right to withdraw or modify aspects of the IoA Website, or the entirety of it.
39. IoA reserves the right to suspend or terminate a Member’s access to the IoA Website, or parts of it.
40. IoA reserves the right to remove or require the Member to remove, material posted on the IOA Website. Any person whose access has been suspended or terminated must not re-register for, or re-access, the IoA Website without prior consent from IoA.
41. The open-access nature of the IoA Website means that IoA cannot prevent determined people whose Membership has been suspended or terminated from re-accessing or re-registering as Members, in breach of their obligations under these Terms.
(a) IoA reserves the right to withdraw any material on the IoA Website which appears, whether based on information received from Members or others or our determination, to be capable of breaching any part of these Terms and Conditions or to bring the IoA Website into disrepute. IoA does not generally monitor material which appears on the IoA Website and IoA is reliant upon Members to notify IoA of anything Member’s to see here which appears likely to breach these Terms and Conditions.
(c) IoA may restrict access to the IoA Website for any period and if necessary permanently at the sole discretion of IoA. Members shall not be entitled to any reimbursement of any fees or expenses incurred as a result of such restriction or for any inconvenience caused.
(d) IoA may monitor postings to the IOA Website and communications through the IOA Website and have the right to delete and/or block such postings or communications at their sole discretion.
(e)IoA gives no guarantee that the IoA Website is free of viruses worms or any other form of harmful components.
42.IoA may contact its members by the details we have stored on their account, this could include by email and phone.
43. IoA may use data for statistical analysis and may provide this to interested third parties.
Terms and conditions for Recruitment:
IoA provides recruitment services to international schools worldwide with a fee for its services. The school should contact IoA by filling the job form given on the website. IoA will contact the school and after the agreement of both parties, the Job description with the school information will be published on the website.
Severability. If any term of these Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable by judicial decree or decision, the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall remain valid and enforceable.